L&L Electronics reserves the right to perform Quality Assurance (QA) audits and surveys on supplier’s facilities to determine compliance to the applicable required standards and to meet specific C/PO requirements.
Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESDS):
Devices classified as ESDS shall be handled, marked and stored in accordance with the applicable sections of MIL STD 1686, DOD HDBK 263, EIA-625 or other documents specified by requirements.
Compliance to ESDS may be subjected to audits and will be an incoming inspection acceptance requirement once received at this facility.
Certificate of Conformance (C of C’s):
A (C of C) Certificate of Conformance certifies that the material supplied, meets or exceeds all of the requirements of the C/PO and the applicable specifications. Supporting documentation shall be kept on file and shall be made available upon request.
Are inspections conducted at the supplier’s facility prior to shipment. They consist of the required quality standards as prescribed per C/PO.
In addition to the above source inspections, contract suppliers may be subjected to Government inspections. These inspections are usually done during the performance of the contract at the supplier’s facility to compliance to the C/PO.
- First Article Inspection:
A First Article Inspection may be required by L & L Electronics prior to supplier’s shipment of the material. Supplier shall notify L & L 72 hours prior to the shipment so that arrangements can be made.
- Configuration Management (CM):
The suppliers document control / drawing system shall be consistent with the requirements of MIL STD 973 and all associated standards.
- Drawing Preparation:
Suppliers drawing system shall meet the requirements of MIL STD 100 and DOD 1000.
- Corrective Action:
Supplier shall have a system to respond to all Corrective Action items so designated to the supplier by L & L Electronics.
- Shelf Life:
The supplier shall label all age sensitive material with the expiration date, conditions for storage, etc. At minimum ¾ of the materials shelf life must remain at time of acceptance by L & L Electronics.
All records of inspection, test and special processes must be maintained and be made available upon request.
- Personnel Certification:
Personnel who are designated by the supplier to conduct special processes as so defined on the C/PO shall be certified and are subject to L & L's approval.
- Quality Program:
The supplier shall comply with the requirements of MIL Q 9858.
- Inspection System:
Shall meet the requirements of MIL I 45208A
- Incoming acceptance:
Unless otherwise specified, level 2, 1% AQL sampling plans based on Mil STD 105 shall be used as part of the acceptance criteria.
The general characteristics are defined in QA-P-009 with build to print parameters of the applicable drawings section of the applicable drawings section of the C/PO.
- Purchasing documents contain, where applicable:
- Requirements for approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment
- Requirements for qualification of personnel
- Quality Management System requirements
- Catalogue number, item number or other accurate description of the item, any applicable issues of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Requirements for design, test, examination, inspection and related instructions for acceptance.
- Requirements for test specimens
- Requirements for supplier notification to L & L Electronics of nonconforming product and any arrangements for approval of supplier nonconforming material
- Requirements for the supplier to notify L & L Electronics of changes in product or process definition, and to obtain approval where required.
- Right of access by L & L Electronics our customer and regulatory authorities to all facilities involved in the order as well as to all applicable records
- Requirements for the supplier to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
- Required delivery date
- Any specific quality requirements such as approval or qualifications
- Quality management system requirements
- Signature and date indicating review and approval of purchase order
- PO must state that a signed COC or COA is required
- Supplier must maintain records for at least 3 years. After 3 years, records shall be destroyed in a manner that makes them unrecognizable.
- Supplier must accept terms listed on website ABQLLE.COM